Witness bottle-nose dolphins glide through the sea. This full-day guided sea life sightseeing tour will be south of Lisbon. Here, discover one of the 10 most beautiful bays in the world, exploring the natural park and a region. Cruise atop one of the globe’s most scintillating bays in a modern catamaran, and see interesting marine life. Also, discover a natural park and learn about it’s history and culture.
- A guided dolphin and sea life sightseeing tour, departing from Lisbon;
- Cruise the coast on a modern catamaran;
- Take in the amazing landscapes of the Arrábida Natural Park;
- Discover the region´s unique history and hidden secrets.
What to Expect
This tour begins as you head south from Lisbon to Setúbal. It´s a region best known for its natural reserve and beaches. For the dolphin watching, board a modern catamaran for a relaxing and enjoyable cruise on the Sado Estuary. Above all, you’ll learn about the resident bottlenose dolphins, and hopefully be able to observe some wild dolphins in their natural environment.
The cruise takes between 2 1/2 to 3 hours. See the natural reserve of Arrábida, taking in the stunning views, and learning about the area’s history. From the ocean, and before returning to the old city centre of Setúbal, you’ll see a few of the region’s historic monuments. Sites like the Arrábida Convent and the Saint Filipe Fort. Finally, before returning to Lisbon, you’ll stop at a site in the Arrabida Mountain range. Due to the higher-up location in the mountain, you can marvel at the natural reserve and get a “land view” of this amazing region.
- Pick-up and drop off at a meeting point (Marques de Pombal Square) in Lisbon;
- Boat cruise with dolphin watching;
- Transportation by air-conditioned car or van;
- Entrance fees;
- Private guide;
What´s Not Included
-Lunch and any other items not mentioned in the description.